When Forgiveness knocks

When Forgiveness Knocks

To be read as a conversation between two parties.

How many times should I forgive my neighbour Lord?
Don’t you know how much I bleed?
Why don’t you make a stand?
Punish the wrongdoer –
Praise the righteous

How many times have I forgiven you my child?
Don’t you know how much I bleed?
If I punish the wrongdoer, what about you?
Are you without sin?
What would you have me do?

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.
Shame fills every corner of my soul
My heart runs cold.
Instead of my neighbour, I now see you.
What have I done to you my Lord.

My child, I have forgiven you.
I will fill your soul with my Grace
Warm waters will refresh your heart
Life flows through me to you my child
Come to me and I will give you rest.

How many times should I forgive my neighbour, Lord?
How many stars are there in the sky?
That’s how many times and then again.
For my neighbour is my brother to me

An image of you imprinted on my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas story.

Inclusion; Like Christmas. is it too costly?

The fallacy of fascism