service 3/6/12

I conducted my first solo service on Sunday.  The setting was at lower Stoke which is a friendly informal small group church on the grain peninsular.  I would describe the congregatioin as real christians.  No airs and graces are to be found here.  I think the service went very well.  I felt comfortable giving the leadership and the service flowed well from beginning to end.  There was a clear sense of development through the service with I feel the hymns revealing clear linkage with the theme of the sermon which was a celebration of real jubilee, relationship with God, through the will of the Father, the grace of Jesus and the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas story.

Inclusion; Like Christmas. is it too costly?

The fallacy of fascism