NEXT STEP

Sunday 28 August I met with the church council who have voted in support of my application to enter training as a local preacher.  The course lasts for some 17 units so will be a lot of work and should last approx 3-4 years.  The meeting finished with our minister, the local superintendent of the circuit informing me that he next needs to inform me when the next local preacher meeting is scheduled.  I will need to attend their for interview when a decision will be made for me to be put "on note" which comprises the first 3 units.  I hope to keep this blog open and when I am provided with a mentor I will open it up for review by them and my tutor.

Work continues with the application of acupressure continuing to be very exciting. 

Since my decision to undertake this path, I have noticed that my stress levels have eased for which I am forever grateful.  I seem more aware that although life can throw challenges, I am convinced that God will be by my side through any and every venture and challenge



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas story.

Inclusion; Like Christmas. is it too costly?

The fallacy of fascism